Friday, July 07, 2017

Wrapping up a short work week...

It was a short week for us here, as the Fourth of July was on Tuesday and my company gave us Monday off as well.

It was a week of very hot days, and warm sunsets....

This is just a compilation of some of the sunset pictures I posted on Facebook earlier this week.  Hope you like them.

Another RV trip is in the offing....stay tuned.

July 4:

 Scarlett, my 2014 Ural Patrol


July 5:


 Fiona, my '99 Bural Patrol



July 7:

 Brigitta, my '87 R80 Airhead





4 comments:

SonjaM said...

While we have thunderstorms almost every evening now, you are blessed with marvellous sunsets. Nice touch setting your whole fleet in scene, Dom only the little scooter is missing...

redlegsrides said...

Thanks SonjaM, I knew you'd catch the fact I didn't include Stewie.... :)

Trobairitz said...

Hooray for short work weeks, and beautiful sunsets.

redlegsrides said...

Indeed Trobairitz, indeed....