Friday, February 12, 2016

Golden Sunset

This is my 1600th posting.

Yesterday evening we got another golden sunset here in the great state of Colorado.

I took Scarlett out for a test drive to make sure the pusher wheel stayed on while riding.  You see, I'd had the inner tube replaced yesterday morning.  I didn't do it myself due to work and time constraints.  The guys at performancecycle did it in 20 minutes where it would have taken me perhaps and hour and a half.

Good news, I put the wheel back in place correctly, it didn't come off as we motored to the usual sunset viewing point.

Here's Thursday's sunset, in time sequence, this time I am also including shots of the sunset behind the rig.  Mostly for a friend of mine, Brian B....aka El Guapo who routinely tells me my sunset shots are ruined by the inclusion of motorcycles in the foreground.













6 comments:

RichardM said...

So, now we know that you just photoshop a Ural into all of your sunset photos… ;-)

redlegsrides said...

I knew someone would say that....no photoshopping of my rig onto the shots I assure you.

I just walked from in front the rig, to the back and shot the same scene....

RichardM said...

Uh-huh hmmm...

Joe said...

Congrats on 1600 posts! Wishing you all the happiness, energy, and scenery you'll need to do 1600 more time and time again.

- Joe at Scootin' da Valley

Trobairitz said...

I dunno, I kind of like the ones with Scarlett's silhouette better.

Congrats on 1600 posts!

redlegsrides said...

Joe at Scooting'da Valley, thanks....can't believe its been almost ten years since I first threw a leg over a motorcycle....

Trobairitz, thanks I like the ones with Scarlett in the picture better as well.